Grilled Shrimp Skewers with Creamy Chili Sauce
A super easy and delicious way to prepare shrimp on the grill!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- 1 lbs. (450 g) shrimp, deveined and shell removed - tail on
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- ½ tbsp. sambal oelek chili paste
- ½ tbsp lime juice + more to top shrimp
- Green onions to top shrimp
- Wooden skewers
1. Skewer the shrimp, about five per skewer.
2. Place shrimp skewers on a grill over medium heat. Grill 2-3 minutes on each side, until the shrimp are pink. Remove and top with lime juice and green onions.
For the sauce: Mix greek yogurt, sambal oelek, and lime juice until well combined.
Calories: 134kcal | Carbohydrates: 2.4g | Protein: 25.2g | Fat: 2.3g | Saturated Fat: 0.4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 1.9mg | Sodium: 548mg | Potassium: 266mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 2.2g | Vitamin A: 225IU | Net carbs: 2.4g