High Protein Chocolate Overnight Oats with Almond Milk
If you’re looking for a healthy breakfast or snack, you’ll love this High Protein Chocolate Overnight Oats with Almond Milk recipe. It has 20g protein!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
- 2 oz. low-fat Greek yogurt
- 0.7 oz. oats
- ½ scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1 tsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ cup almond milk
- Almonds & berries (optional but recommended)
- 1 tsp. Stevia
Blend Greek yogurt, protein powder, cocoa powder, Stevia, and almond milk thoroughly (I use a Nutribullet).
Place in a glass or bowl and fold in the oats. Cover and place in the fridge overnight.
3. Take out of the fridge and stir with a spoon to an even consistency.
4. Sprinkle almonds and berries on top before enjoying (optional).
Calories: 183kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 21.2g | Fat: 3.2g | Saturated Fat: 0.4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.5g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.5g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 8.1mg | Sodium: 210.2mg | Potassium: 214.5mg | Fiber: 3.5g | Sugar: 3.9g | Vitamin A: 250IU | Vitamin C: 0mg | Calcium: 552mg | Iron: 3.1mg | Net carbs: 16.5g