This bulletproof coffee keto milkshake is perfect for hot summer days (or just whenever you want a healthy and delicious smoothie!) Ready in 5 minutes with 6 ingredients!
The benefits of drinking your coffee this way are:
- lots of flavor without adding sugar or carbs
- smooth and buttery consistency
- a feeling of satiety from the healthy fats
How to make a bulletproof coffee keto milkshake
Step 1: Brew a cup of black coffee
Optional: To get the best flavor from your coffee, add 4 tbsp. coffee grounds to 3 cups of cold water. Leave to brew overnight. In the morning you have delicious cold-brew coffee to use in your bulletproof coffee keto milkshake.
Step 2: Add all of the ingredients to a high-speed blender. Blend until the ice has become crushed but not completely melted.
Step 3: Serve as is or garnish with heavy whipping cream and cinnamon for extra yumminess!
Tips for making the perfect keto milkshake
You can use any type of coffee that you like for this recipe. Even instant coffee should work if you aren’t cold brewing.
You can store your keto milkshake in the fridge for up to a week. When making ahead, keep the ice out of the recipe. Store the rest of the blended ingredients in the fridge. When you are ready to drink the shake, add some ice and the prepared mixture to a blender and blend until just mixed. This method keeps the milkshake from becoming watery and bland.
Although the normal bulletproof coffee recipe uses butter, it wouldn’t work to add butter to this recipe because it’s a cold smoothie. It would just firm up and become lumps in the drink. Instead, we use MCT oil or just plain coconut oil. You still get all the goodness of a bulletproof coffee while enjoying a delicious low-carb milkshake.
Other low-carb recipes
Low-carb recipes are some of the best recipes to make. You get all the taste and deliciousness you want with no unhealthy sugars and carbs to worry about!
Here are a few other low-carb recipes you might enjoy:
When you’ve tried this recipe for bulletproof coffee keto milkshake, please don’t forget to let me know how you liked it and rate the recipe in the comments below!
Bulletproof Coffee Keto Milkshake
- Brew a cup of black coffee
- Optional: To get the best flavor from your coffee, add 4 tbsp. coffee grounds to 3 cups of cold water. Leave to brew overnight. In the morning you have delicious cold-brew coffee to use in your bulletproof coffee keto milkshake.
- Add all of the ingredients to a high-speed blender and blend until the ice has become crushed but not completely melted.
- Serve as is or garnish with whipped cream and cinnamon for extra yumminess!