This rich and creamy smoked salmon spread is always a crowd-pleaser! They’ll never know it only requires five main ingredients and three steps to make.
Don’t you love when you bring a dish to a party or get-together and suddenly everyone is asking you for the recipe?
That’s what always happens with this smoked salmon spread… I even had a friend try to give me $50 once for a container to take home! That’s how you know you have a winner.
The best part is that no one realizes how easy it is to make. You only need five ingredients plus freshly ground pepper, and everything comes together right in the food processor!
The next time you want to impress friends and family or just enjoy a tasty spread all to yourself, this recipe is the one to try.
How to make smoked salmon spread
Would you believe this creamy spread comes together in just three simple steps?
Step 1: Place the cream cheese in a food processor and pulse until smooth.
Step 2: Add the chopped smoked salmon, lemon juice, dill, chopped green onions, and pepper. Pulse until everything is incorporated.
Step 3: Transfer the dip to a small bowl, cover, and refrigerate for at least an hour to allow the flavors to develop.
That’s it! And after one bite, this might become your new go-to recipe.
What to eat with this spread
So what should you serve with this amazing little dish? it’s wonderful with keto cheese crackers, a good low-carb bread, or even some regular store-bought crackers (if you don’t mind the carbs)!
For some lower-carb options, try cucumber rounds or celery sticks. Fresh veggies add a delicious crunch.
I will also admit that I’m guilty of eating it right off a spoon.
I will warn you that when shared with others, this salmon spread goes quickly!
If you’re fortunate enough to have any leftovers, store them covered in the refrigerator and enjoy within 3 days… if it lasts that long.
Other spread and dip recipes
Who doesn’t love a tasty dip or spread to serve as an appetizer or a snack? They’re easy to make and can be served alongside almost any dish.
Here are a few of my favorites that I know you’ll love:
If you are looking for more seafood recipes, you can also check out my roundup of the best low-carb seafood recipes.
When you’ve tried this spread, please don’t forget to let me know how you liked it, and rate the recipe in the comments below!
Smoked Salmon Spread
- 4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 3 ounces smoked salmon (coarsely chopped)
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons green onions (coarsely chopped)
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Place the cream cheese in a food processor and pulse until smooth.4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- Add the chopped smoked salmon, lemon juice, dill, chopped green onions, and pepper. Pulse until everything is incorporated.3 ounces smoked salmon, 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice, 1 tablespoon fresh dill, 2 tablespoons green onions, ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Transfer the dip to a small bowl, cover, and refrigerate for at least an hour to allow the flavors to develop.
Leave a Reply