These strawberry coconut fat bombs are so easy to make! They use simple ingredients and flavors to create a delicious and creamy dessert-style keto snack.
Fat bombs are so easy to make that they are the perfect keto snack. These powerhouses of energy are full of healthy fats like coconut oil that help keep you feeling full and give you energy for the rest of the day.
These dessert-style fat bombs are modeled after a dessert that is universally loved, the strawberry cheesecake! The creamy coconut cream and coconut oil base work perfectly to imitate the rich creaminess of strawberry cheesecake.
You can read everything you need to know about the ketogenic diet and diabetes in this guide on Diabetes Strong: The Ketogenic Diet and Diabetes – The Definitive Guide.
How to make strawberry coconut fat bombs?
Making these easy strawberry coconut fat bombs is so easy. The only appliance you’ll need is a blender that does all of the work for you.
You could actually use any type of berry to make these, so feel free to substitute some blueberries or raspberries to make this recipe your own.
Step 1: Blend all of the coconut base ingredients until completely smooth and creamy. Pour into a muffin tray and chill in the freezer until set. It should set enough for the strawberry topping after about 20 minutes.
Tip: You can use a muffin tray, muffin papers or even ice cube trays to make your fat bombs whatever shape and size you prefer.
Step 2: Add all of the ingredients for the strawberry topping into a high-speed blender and blend until a smooth, creamy, and light pink strawberry mix comes together. Pour it over the chilled coconut bases and chill for at least 2 hours.
Step 3: Pop your fat bombs out of whatever you used to make them and serve immediately. If they are left too long they will start to melt.
Note: The fat bombs are quite large if you make them in a muffin form, so the serving size in this recipe is 1/2 fat bomb.
Other delicious fat bomb recipes
Here are a couple of other fat bomb recipes you might enjoy:
You can also read this roundup I created of 10 delicious keto fat bomb recipes for even more keto snack inspiration!
When you’ve tried my strawberry coconut fat bomb recipe, please don’t forget to let me know how you liked it and rate the recipe in the comments below!
Strawberry Coconut Fat Bombs
- 1 1/2 cups coconut cream
- 1/2 cup coconut oil melted
- 1/2 tsp. stevia liquid
- 1 tbsp. lime juice
- 2 oz. fresh strawberries chopped
- 1/2 cup coconut oil melted
- 5 - 8 drops liquid Stevia
Make the coconut base:
- Add all of the coconut base ingredients into a high-speed blender and blend until completely smooth and combined.
- Pour into muffin papers, a muffin pan or even ice cube molds and fill your chosen mold a little more than halfway with the coconut mixture. In the muffin pan, I used 3 tablespoons of coconut mixture.
- Chill in the freezer for 20 minutes while you make the strawberry topping.
- Add all of the strawberry topping ingredients into a high-speed blender and blend until all the ingredients are smooth.
- Spoon a layer over the chilled cheesecake base (I used 1 tablespoon of strawberry topping per fat bomb). Chill for at least 2 hours or overnight and serve.