These Turkey Roll-Ups with Cranberry and Pecan are salty, sweet, creamy, and crunchy! They are little high-protein rolls that take minutes to make and have only 5 ingredients.
I am always looking for easy, no fuss snack recipes, and if they can be made ahead, that’s a bonus! So, when I came up with these turkey roll-ups, I knew I’d hit the jackpot! They are incredibly easy to make with ingredients I almost always have on hand and I can make them ahead of time.
With a stash of these in my refrigerator, I always have a delicious and nutritious snack on hand. These little rolls also make great party appetizers and with the holidays quickly approaching, that is a very good thing.
How to make turkey roll-ups
You can make these little pinwheel snacks in two easy steps:
Step 1: Lay a turkey slice on a cutting board and spread with a thin layer of cream cheese. Sprinkle the dried cranberries, pecans and green onions on top.
Step 2: Working from the short end of the turkey slice, roll the turkey slice up jelly-roll fashion. You can eat the rolls as is, or cut them into pieces. I like to cut the turkey rolls into thirds.
Tip: if you want to cut the rolls into thirds, it helps to refrigerate them for about 20 minutes before slicing.
How to store turkey roll-ups
The best way to store the turkeyroll-upss is to wrap them in plastic wrap and store in the refrigerator if not eating right away. This will keep them fresh and let them keep their shape.
Tips for making turkey roll-ups
One of the great things about these roll-ups is that you can add a variety of different flavors. This simple recipe with cranberry and pecan is delicious, but you could also use basil, chives, or even chilies. Pretty much any fresh herb or flavorful veggie will work!
- I used cranberries, but you could also use dried cherries or even dried apricots.
- I love pecans, but these rolls would also be really good with walnuts if that’s what you have.
- I used plain cream cheese, but an onion and chive cream cheese would be fabulous!
My last tip is to look for deli turkey that is sliced a bit thicker. Paper thin slices are hard to roll!
Keto turkey roll-ups?
I didn’t specifically create these roll-ups to be ketogenic, but they almost have the right macronutrients to work as a keto snack. If you just hold back a little on the cranberries, you will get a snack with less than 5 grams of carbs per serving. Or you can leave out the cranberries completely and use fresh herbs instead!
In any case, these turkey roll-ups are a healthy snack that you can have ready in just a few minutes. What could be better than that?
More healthy snacks and wraps
Here are a few other healthy snacks and wraps that I think you will like:
When you’ve tried these Turkey Roll-Ups with Cranberry and Pecan, please don’t forget to let me know how you liked them and rate the recipe in the comments below!
Turkey Roll-Ups with Cranberry and Pecan
- 4 oz. cream cheese softened
- 2 tbsp. dried cranberries chopped
- 2 tbsp. green onions sliced
- 2 tbsp. toasted pecans chopped
- ¼ lb turkey breast slices
- Lay a turkey breast slice on a cutting board. Spread 2 tablespoons cream cheese on top.
- Sprinkle with 1½ teaspoons dried cranberries, green onions, and pecans. Roll the turkey up jelly-roll style.
- Repeat with remaining turkey breast slices.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and store in the refrigerator if not eating right away.